Face-to-face appointments at Therapies Summer hill are available for fully vaccinated clients only. This will remain the case, regardless of the legislation/rules in NSW. Please have your vaccine certificate ready if you are attending your first appointment and comply with COVID safe plan implemented on premises. If you are not vaccinated telehealth appointments are available and can be booked here.
COVID safe plan at Therapies Summer hill:
- scan QR code at the clinic entry
- wear a mask at reception and in the waiting room (you may remove your mask in the consulting room prior to your session)
- wait outside of the clinic if there are people present in the waiting area (no more than 2 people are allowed at reception)
- use the hand sanitiser available at reception and in consulting rooms
- do not come in for your appointment if you experience any symptoms of cold/flu. You can attend via telehealth at a short notice instead
Most importantly, do not suffer in silence. In these uncertain times reaching for some mental health support is the kindest self-caring thing you can do! Look after yourself and stay safe, stay mentally and physically well!